Pages

2.28.2011

I'm a slacker...

Seriously, I haven't blogged in forever... And I annoy myself. I annoy myself a lot actually.

Anyways, I've been sick this whole month. First the flu or something incredibly similar that didn't make me vomit or, well, you know, out the other end. I just had the chills and aches and pains.

NOW, I have strep or something of the sort. If I had insurance, I'd be at the doc checking it out, but, alas, I must home heal... Which means lots of hot chocolate and coughing. I'm ok with that. :D

BUT, I'm cleaning today... I'm going to finish organizing my craft room then... then, i'm going to set up the puzzle I bought as a reward for cleaning and work on making a quilt.... And I'm going to do all of this while job hunting, because being laid off is less fun than I thought the first month!

I'll let you know how that goes since I'm (hopefully) on the upswing of the sickness thing... And I'm hoping to keep blogging.

xoxo
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment